Ideal for Drama/Musical productions/Colleges/Universities,
Cue Lights where you need to be on the move, also perfect too for outdoor productions, music concerts etc.
Conventional stage cue light systems rely on wired connections to communicate with Sound/Lighting to Stage Managers. This is not always convenient as Stage Managers often have to be away from their post, attending to actors and unforeseen issues. Alternatively Lighting crew can be up in an inaccessible part of the theatre gantry.
The StageCue app is a totally wireless Cue Light system for Android or Apple devices. Simply connect both devices to the same wifi router. (This router doesn’t even need to be connected to the internet). Then start the apps on both devices to establish a connection.
THE IPAD 8 CHANNEL CONTROLLER
ROCK SOLID PERFORMANCE AND DEPENDABILITY!
Allows for a mix of Apple and Android phones!
The iPad 8 channel controller is here.
- NOW WITH EXTRA LANDSCAPE SCREEN! – as requested by a customer. Once in the Landscape screen you can now see messages attached to the Cue Numbers. So you can write against a Cue number: “LX2, SND 5” etc.
PLUS… the remote unit can now send a message BACK to the main iPad controller, impossible with a standard wired system. Imagine a scenarios where an actor is missing, a lighting unit has failed etc. You may well need to get a message back outlining the problem. Now you can.
- Send text messages to remote phones – as requested by a customer, you can now send text messages out to remote phones and see when they are read and acknowledged!
(iPad controller app only).
- Now cross platform capability built in!
Live and now available for purchase on the Apple and Google Play store, use and iPad controller to talk to a mix of iPhones/iPads, Android Phones or Tablets! (using the iPad controller only, Android 8 channel cross platform coming soon).
- Up to 999 written + channel programmable Cues,
Individual channels can be programmed on the iPad or if more convenient in Excel. Exportable by CSV to Dropbox or create on Excel and import from dropbox.
- Cue List rolling numbers show on the Remote for iPhone. So you know where you are in the show 🙂 (This was an added functionality request from one of our many users)
StageCue is a UNIQUE WIFI application designed for a busy theatre environment, for professional or amateur theatre staff alike. Where you need to keep in constant touch with Lighting/Sound yet be free to move anywhere within a theatre environment or simply you need to really keep in touch!
BREAK FREE FROM THE WIRED SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN IN USE FOR YEARS!
Click here for a closeup of the iPad in detail (showing the app connected to an Iphone 4S, iPad 1st generation AND an Android Nexus 5 and Nexus 7!Share